2023 — 2024 School Year
All Kindergarten applicants must be five years of age by September 1 of the academic year.
First graders must be six years of age by September 1.
- Application for Admission
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic)
- Immunization Record
- Copy of Most Recent Report Card
- Copy of 2022-2023 Standardized Test Scores (Grades 2-8)
- $50 Non-refundable Registration Fee
Thank you for your patience during the Covid-19 Pandemic. We have prepared our school for returning students and are now able to admit potential new students on campus.
- Everyone must wear a mask.
- Please remember to check-in on our Dr. Owl app for symptom and temperature checks before entering the building.
- Maintain proper social distancing protocols.
Parking is available in our schoolyard, the entrance is off of 8th Street.
Please enter at the door marked "Entrance only".
Testing for Kindergarten and Grade 1- Saturday, March 11, 2023
- Kindergarten by appointment only from 9:00am - 2:30pm (assessment for each student is 20 minutes)
- Grade 1 - Group testing from 9:00am - 12:00pm
New Student Testing (Grades 2-8) - Wednesday, March 15, 2023
- Grades 2 - 8 1:30pm - 3:00pm
- Students must arrive at school NO LATER than 1:15pm
NOTE: If your child missed the testing date, please contact the main office to set up an appointment for testing.
Acceptance Policy: Students are accepted on the basis of test results, report cards, test scores, and recommendations in the following order:
- First: Catholics in Cathedral Chapel Parish
- Second: Catholics from other parishes
- Third: Non-Catholic
Letters of acceptance will be mailed within two weeks of testing. The Annual Fee of $375.00 and the FACTS Automatic Tuition Payment Agreement will be required to hold your child's place.
(All fees are non-refundable.)
Principal: Ms. Donielle Mitchell
Co-Principal: Ms. Tina Kipp
Office Manager: Ms. Christian Pickett
Email: [email protected]
- Preferences shall be given to active members of the parish.
- Under Archdiocesan guidelines for financial considerations, the optimum number of students per classroom is thirty-five (35).
- The recommended age for kindergarten students is five (5) years of age on or before September 1st of the academic year.
- The recommended age for first-grade students is six (6) years of age on or before September 1st of the academic year.
- All students must comply with current California immunization and health requirements prior to enrollment.
- The parish school will strive to have Catholic education accessible to as many students as possible, both with its educational programs and financial considerations; however, it may have insufficient resources to serve the educational needs of all students.
- The pastor and principal will review a student's continued eligibility for enrollment in the parish school.
- The applicant must be five (5) years of age by September 1st of the academic year.
- The applicant must demonstrate that he/she is academically, emotionally, and socially ready through data compiled as a result of recommendations and readiness screening.
- Completed application accompanied by fee.
- Entrance test.
- Verification of all required Archdiocesan and State of California documents; e.g., baptismal certificate and immunization record.
- Current report card and standardized test scores of their current school.
- Completed recommendation form.
- Some students and their parents may be required to meet with the Principal.
- Students in Grade 1 must be six (6) years of age by September 1st of the academic year.