Kindergarten applicants must be five years of age by September 1 of the academic year.
First graders must be six years of age by September 1.
- Application for Admission
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic)
- Immunization Record
- Copy of Most Recent Report Card
- Copy of 2020-2021 Standardized Test Scores (Grades 2-8)
- $50 Non-refundable Registration Fee
Testing for Kindergarten and Grade 1- Saturday, March 20, 2021
- Kindergarten by appointment only from 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Grade 1 - Group testing from 9:00 - 12 NOON
New Student Testing (Grades 2-8) - Wednesday, March 24, 2021
- Grades 2 - 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
- Students must arrive at school NO LATER than 1:15 PM
NOTE: If your child missed the testing date, please contact the main office to set-up an appointment for testing.
Acceptance Policy: Students are accepted on the basis of test results, report cards, test scores, and recommendations in the following order:
- First: Catholics in Cathedral Chapel Parish
- Second: Catholics from other parishes
- Third: Non-Catholic
Letters of acceptance will be mailed within two weeks of testing. The Annual Fee of $375.00 and the FACTS Automatic Tuition Payment Agreement will be required to hold your child's place.
(Fees are non-refundable.)
Principal: Tina Katherine Kipp Office Manager: Ms. Lupe Bravo
- Preferences shall be given to active members of the parish.
- Under Archdiocesan guidelines for financial considerations, the optimum number of students per classroom is thirty-five (35).
- The recommended age for kindergarten students is five (5) years of age on or before September 1st of the academic year.
- The recommended age for first grade students is six (6) years of age on or before September 1st of the academic year.
- All students must comply with current California immunization and health requirements prior to enrollment.
- The parish school will strive to have Catholic education accessible to as many students as possible, both with its educational programs and financial considerations; however, it may have insufficient resources to serve the educational needs of all students.
- The pastor and principal will review a students continued eligibility for enrollment in the parish school.
- The applicant must be five (5) years of age by September 1st of the academic year.
- The applicant must demonstrate that he/she is academically, emotionally and socially ready through data compiled as a result of recommendations and readiness screening.
- Completed application accompanied by fee.
- Entrance test.
- Verification of all required Archdiocesan and State of California documents; e.g., baptismal certificate and immunization record.
- Current report card and standardized test scores of present school.
- Completed recommendation form.
- Some students and their parents may be required to meet with the Principal.
- Students in Grade 1 must be six (6) years of age by September 1st of the academic year.