Seventh Grade Summer 2020 Assignments: (Two books-one assigned and one your choice)
- Read Make Your Bed by Admiral William McRaven. Please bring your copy of the book on the first day of the school year. It will be used for lessons during the first two weeks. Taking notes would be wise.
- Read one book from the attached list and complete the summer reading assignment related to that book.
- First trimester: Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli Students should bring a copy of Stargirl by week two of the new school year.
- Second trimester: Night, by Elie Wiesel
- Third trimester: Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
If you'd like to get a jump on the year, then spend time on the various interactive websites linked to the school website's junior high language arts page. Happy Reading!